You will love our beautiful state-of-the-art facility!
It starts with a comfortable and beautiful reception area. Our consultation rooms are comfortable and equipped with the latest technological tools to evaluate each patient. The rooms are equipped with flat screen monitors, Wi-Fi and Tablets to watch educational video about the surgery in which you are interested. We also use our tablets to diagram the procedure to give you greater insight into our recommendations and expected results. We use the latest technology in Electronic Medical Records and provide you with a secured, password protect portal, of your entire medical history with us – including before and after pictures. The office was designed to protect your privacy and meets federal HIPAA requirements.
What Makes Our Facility Different?
Our facility is a member of, and accredited by, the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities. Such accreditation guidelines have been recognized as the “gold standard,” providing the highest level of safety and quality in ambulatory surgical care.
The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF) was established in 1980 to standardize and improve the quality of medical and surgical care in outpatient facilities and assure the public that patient safety is top priority in an accredited facility.
- Requires surgeons to have hospital privileges for any procedure that is performed.
- Requires the use of Anesthesia professionals for deeper levels of anesthesia.
- Requires safe surgical environment, equipment, drugs, etc. through specific standards.
- Holds Office Base Settings to Hospital standards.
- Requires peer review (peer oversight) and tracks data (complications, mortalities, etc. with extensive data covering over 2 million procedures).