I have perfected my own techniques that allow many patients to return to normal activities within 24 hours and with minimum discomfort. We treat the whole patient – considering the current health status, body type, life style, and the patient’s goals
About Dr. Results
Dr. Soler-Baillo MD, MS has established himself as one of the finest plastic surgeons since 2001. Growing up in New York City, attending some of the finest schools in the world, he settled in sunny Miami.Patients from all around the world come to Miami to undergo surgical procedures by him and the group of related surgeons under his direction and guidance. Dr. Soler-Baillo is the co-founder and Chief Medical Officer of ResultsMD, a tele-health company dedicated to the 360 approach to wellness.
Dr. Soler-Baillo is a highly-trained, Board certified, plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in aesthetic and complex cosmetic revision surgery of the face and body. Having trained in stem-cell technology, he is on the cutting edge of modern technology. He is an expert in cosmetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. He is truly a surgical innovator, perfecting techniques like breast lifts and reductions without the need for implants, the Bikini Tummy Tuck, and Scar-less Breast Augmentations, with implants, or stem-cell fat transfer. His medical background in Cardiovascular Physiology, Anti-Aging Medicine, and his degree in Natural Science has provided the additional insight to successfully council and treat patients beyond their surgical needs. He is recognized by his patients for his delivery of excellent care and genuine compassion.
In my consultation with Dr. Soler-Baillo he considered my goals, my body type, and my life style. He really cared…
Being a plastic surgeon is a true privilege and calling. We guide patients to set realistic expectations. Our goal is to help each patient achieve an alluring, yet natural-looking, appearance. We emphasize our uncompromising concern for your comfort and safety. We treat the whole patient – considering the current health status, body type, and lifestyle. We use the highest quality anesthetists, state-of-the-art quality equipment, and highest quality surgical tools. We seek out, and implement, the latest surgical developments, minimally invasive techniques, and the newest technological advancements, to provide the best possible results. Our surgical team and the facility goes through periodic audits and is certified by The American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities – The Industry Gold Standard.
Languages: English | Spanish | Italian | French
- Doctor of Medicine, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, (NY)
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, University of Texas (TX)
- Residency in General Surgery, Saint Barnabas Medical Center (NJ)
- Cardiovascular Physiology, Master of Science, Hahnemann University, (PA)
- Board Certified : American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Florida Medical Association
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities
Research & Publications:
- He has served as an investigator with both of the FDA studies for the use of silicone gel breast implants
- Currently writing a book in the field of Health & Wellness – how food and diets affect the body.
- Published in a variety of medical journals in the field of Plastic Surgery.
- Monthly contributor of wellness articles to local news publication.
- Most Compassionate Surgeon Award (2013-2014)
- Patients’ Choice Award (2008-2014)
- 15 Years of Service Award
- The Villager Magazine Best of the Best Award 2015, 2016
- RealSelf Top 100 Doctor, 2015